Jul 27, 2011

Spinal Cord Fixer Upper... Get Your Juices Flowing With The Posture Pump Disc Hydrator


Ahhh. Ouch. BACK HURT?





I'm 6'5" and I have just recently started having some back problems. I mean I did play eleven years of volleyball including two championships and some football and basketball in high school also so I guess I should have expected something. Is it alright to assume I'd have back problems? I don't know but they're here now and so I have started my search for the "cure". Never a medicine fan only natural herbs Alas I would set out to find the perfect remedy for my back pains.



After several months of looking for "that" I finally came across something so crazy, so fantastic, so awesome that I had to share it with everyone. It's called the Posture Pump. 


Posture Pro 6100
Posture Pro 4100

This bad boy was created by a doctor with over 25 years in the back business. It inflates tiny pumps, lifting your neck and the middle of your back, this allows your compressed vertebrae to decompress and allow the precious nutrient rich fluids to re-flow through all the grey matter. Watch the video below to see how it works. 



People, I believe it can go without saying however I'll reiterate for those who fail to care. "YOUR BACKSIDE IS IMPORTANT" more specifically your spinal cord and neck.

I am definitely going to TRY to invest in one of these. I'll let you know how it goes

0 COMMENT NOW OK!: