May 17, 2013

Next In Show Presents An Exclusive Interview With @AaronCamper #TennesseeKids


It's a new year with new music and new up and coming talent. So many artists in the world who is next to blow. Someone in my opinion that is definitely ready to break out is Aaron Camper. I discovered AC the same time Justin Timberlake made his comeback to music this year. The two currently go hand in hand because Aaron is a member of the newly formed band of Justin Timberlake called The Tennessee Kids. His voice had caught my attention instantly. From there I discovered great records like Madness and his super dope covers. Check out his latest cover below of Justin Timberlake's Mirrors. Also read our exclusive interview with Aaron Camper.

www.aaroncampermusic.com
www.facebook.com/aaroncamperfan
www.twitter.com/aaroncamper
www.twitter.com/camptroopers




Next In Show Exclusive Interview With Aaron Camper

Where did you grow up and where do you currently reside?

I'm from a place called Salisbury, Maryland. #410 #443 all day long.

Do you write your own music? when and how did you begin exploring the world of songwriting?

Absolutely. I love collaborating with homies of mine I trust but it all solely comes from mind and heart. We started at 14 w/ me & my cousin Brandon at my moms crib.

Before life got serious and you were still a kid, what music were you listening to?

Any and everything that stimulated my ears. From New Edition to Chicago. Boyz II Men to Michael McDonald. The Winans to Jodeci. So on and so forth.

You have joined PJ Morton on tour last year. Is this your first solo tour? What is it like?

I did. My man PJ has looked out for me since I decided to do anything on my own. Touring is fun. I love it.

You are now a part of the Tennessee Kids, Justin Timberlakes back up singers and live band. How did this amazing opportunity come about?

It came from being at the right place at the right time and being connected to the right people while working hard. Never get caught not working hard.

so I'm guessing a world tour is in the works?

Touring's always goin on but eventually one day. Lol

I know you are a working musician with many credits to your name, but oddly enough how has life changed since linking with Justin Timberlake.

It's been fun. He's a great dude to work with. I mean who isn't familiar w/ his body of work? Ima fan. It's a great opportunity. I'm blessed.

You have a visual out now for a single of yours called Madness. Are you involved in creating ideas for videos?

Yes. Me and my team all come together come video time and get it done. It's solely on my lead but I have to have there opinion.

Are you working on a solo project. discuss if so?

Yes, it'll be out in June....and that's all I can say about that. Stay tuned to aaroncampermusic.com

What producers or sound are you looking for with your next album?

This is pretty much gonna be a journey of how life is now and just where I am. An honest sound is what I'm best at so that's what it'll sound like.

Your traveling the world now. What is your personal favorite destination so far?

So far, Australia. I love it there.

Who would your ultimate collaboration be dead or alive?

Ultimate. Either Dave Foster or Michael McDonald.

What are you looking forward to doing in your lifetime?

Making my wife, kids, family, friends and people from where im from happy and proud.

In this crazy mixed up world we live in, what words of motivation do you have for readers?

Do what YoU want to do. If you hear it, get it out. If you dreamed it, do it. You're not wrong for your creative thoughts. Follow them, execute and perfect those gifts. The rest is coming.

0 COMMENT NOW OK!: