Jul 25, 2012

Next In Show Presents An Interview With Chris Miles (13 Year Old Rap Phenom) [READ]


It's not everyday you find unique talent, but that is exactly what I did when I discovered Chris Miles. He is wise upon his years for being only 13. "Growing up in Long Island is like living in another country", he says. Music is his motive and when he received over 1 million views for his viral single Dial Tone, it doesn't seem he will be losing that motivation anytime soon. Check out our exclusive interview with Young Chris Miles.

Twitter
Facebook
Youtube


Chris Miles x Next In Show Interview

When did you realize you had such a talent for music?

I first realized I had talent for music when I noticed people were starting to become more and more impressed with the music that I posted online.

What is it like growing up in Long Island? I hear its like it's own country?

It's awesome! Long Island is full of musicians so I basically fit right in. Also, I think it's like it's own country because everything is different out here. (food, people, etc.)

Do you have any favorite west coast artists on your iPod right now?

One of my favorite west coasts artists at the moment is Kendrick Lamar. His flow, lyrics, and delivery never cease amaze me. You can tell he has a true passion for music.

What does your family think about you pursuing a career in music?

Everybody in my family encourages me to pursue my dream and career in music, mostly my dad, considering the fact he's a musician himself. At first my mom was a bit shady about the whole thing but she eventually adjusted.

Do you attend public school?

At the moment I do attend a public school.

Besides music, what do you turn to in your free time?

Besides music,I usually hang out with friends, relax, or watch T.V., but most of my time is dedicated to music.

I'm not comparing you whatsoever, but what are your thoughts about Justin Bieber and his worldwide success at such a young age?

Justin is a talented artist and seems like a cool person. Hopefully, one day I can achieve success off my music like he's done.

Your most viral record/video was for Dial Tone, which made it to worldstarhiphop.com with over 1 million views. How do you feel about that?

Truthfully, I'm amazed. I never would of thought that ANY of my songs would get the amount of popularity "Dial Tone" did. Especially that quick.
What is next for Young Chris Miles?

Who knows? The key to success is to expect the unexpected. I'm just hoping my music leads me somewhere great...

What has been your greatest accomplishment so far?


My greatest accomplishment so far would have to be gaining my fans. My fans are everything to me, without them I wouldn't be where I am today. The least I could do for them is give them more music to put on their iPods.


Thanks Chris Miles. Your Next In Show.





0 COMMENT NOW OK!: