May 1, 2012

Kanye West Donates A Verse To Already Popular I Don't Like Remix


Chief Keef's banger I Don't Like has been on repeat since the moment I downloaded it.  Well a few weeks ago I came across the cover art for the follow up to Kanye's Way Too Cold (previously Theraflu) and Mercy, I Don't Like remix ft. Pusha T, Chief Keef, Jadakiss and Big Sean.  I was filled with anticipation when I saw it but was confused as to how it would turn out.

Listen: 
Chief Keef x Kanye West x Pusha T x Jadakiss x Big Sean - I Don't Like (Remix)


Based on Kanye's most recent singles and style changes I was confident that this would be another banger notched under his belt and with the help of fellow G.O.O.D. music artists Pusha T and Big Sean, not to mention veteran Jadakiss, my confidence was rewarded.  Check out Yeezy's new remix and stay tuned for more of this to come!


Written By @AngusQuarterlb

0 COMMENT NOW OK!: