Apr 26, 2012

Gajah Releases Poverty's Prodigy [Listen]


In Los Angeles there is a stealth underground rap movement, which is respected and praised by many. Gajah, one half of the rap slayers known as Acid Reign, just dropped his highly anticipated solo album Poverty's Prodigy where he spotlights the finer things in life rather than the money and models. Listen below to hear his full album, but make sure and support Gajah by purchasing the album on iTunes. Gajah had this to say about his album:

"Poverty's Prodigy is a testament of my personal, yet beautiful struggle growing up as a blooming Hip Hop artist with less than adequate means. I'm getting very personal and open here and admitting to many of my personal failures in life. Some hard lessons that I learned through the human process of trial and error. I also brush on the social restrictions placed upon lower class America and beyond. It's basically my message delivered in a mix of sorrow, despair, self pity, resolution but most importantly HOPE that will "hopefully" inspire many in these tough, turbulent times".             - Gajah







0 COMMENT NOW OK!: