Apr 22, 2012

THE DOMINO'S FREE PIZZA SONG


The best thing about the internet is being able to see the crazy nice work that others are doing. I appreciate every moment I'm able to come on and find some great song or film from an individual just as motivated and talented as the next. A few day's ago I came across a hilarious video by a great performer by the name of Todrick Hall. In the video he get's a Domino's pizza delivery and within no time there is a mob of people syncing the delivery driver right into the song and choreography. Oh yes, all is fun and game until the group miraculously vanishes, leaving the driver dazed and confused. I wonder if he ever got his money? I bet you one thing and that's this Mr. @toddyrockstar should be getting calls from Domino's asking him to take their money and create a commercial for them. Enjoy!


0 COMMENT NOW OK!: