Jan 17, 2012

The Way All Movies Should End, With A Car Wash [Video]


I was thinking last night about the different ways movies end. You know what I mean, like some movies just end, some play credits and then have like bloopers and then some have the credits and then scenes after the credits. Like Napoleon Dynamite is a perfect example of the credits ending and then a full scene is played after of Kip and Lafawnduh getting married with the guy who's obviously disappointed. Well I found a clip from the movie Car Wash an old school blaxploitation film made about well, a car wash. The movie is hilarious especially with Richard Pryor, George Carlin and Garrett Morris on the cast. The movie ends with a great big well, car wash and a nice biggie down by the cast to Rose Royce's hit song Car Wash. No credits in the way just raw dancing, funky vocals and a guy getting high. The voice over let's us know who's who, no need for the credits right now just let the audience boogie. I wonder if people at the drive-ins would get out and dance to the songs after movies? Hmm... I remember going to the drive-in as a younger person in the 90s I didn't dance though because I would have been recruited by the Jabawockeez and then I wouldn't be able to share all this cool sh*t stuff with you. Enjoy!

Don't forget to watch the Napoleon Dynamite cartoon on Fox Sundays starting NOW - by the way.

0 COMMENT NOW OK!: