Sep 6, 2011

Gentlemen Hall Featured #nextinshow Final Week


What can I say about Gentlemen Hall? Hmm... How about A MA ZING. After getting my first taste of their music at a basement party in Allston, Massachusetts I figured wow somebody forked over some bucks for these guys eh. To my surprise they were still on the rise to their new found fame. I thought wow these guy's have gold written all over them.

Boasting not just one but two lead vocalists in this six man band Gentlemen Hall has since then and before been rocking the streets of their group native Boston, Ma and anywhere else they like to get down. If there was one word to describe the atmosphere during their performance it would definitely be "ecstatic". I mean there are glow wands and shades everywhere, girls jumping as high as Kobe Bryant and dudes not to cool to rock in the Gentlemen Hall.

I am greatly intrigued by their flute player who by all means know's what it takes to electrify the crowd. The two lead singers deliver lyrics that tickle the brain into wishful thinking, working the melodic ensemble behind them into the ever smooth flow of lyrics that cease to amaze me. There's no wonder the band is fantastic, without the drum beating into infinity and beyond, the keys and synths raging there's no complete circle to form Gentlemen Hall. So I must say, I appreciate the music these guy's are putting out, it's fresh, new and can be listened to 24/7. I mean it.

The perfect blend of synthpop and electropop plus skilled artists behind the magic make going to a Gentlemen Hall show worth the while and then some. My favorite tracks are definitely Cast Away, Take Me Under, How Long Have They Been Watching, Blush, All Our Love and Gravity Will Break Our BonesI LOVE ALL THEIR TRACKS (Click song title)

Gentlemen Hall has won a VMA for MTVs Best Breakout Boston Artist in 2009. Gentlemen Hall has also won the Boston Phoenix 's Best New Act of 2010. In most recent news Gentlemen Hall beast-ed it across the 'States all the way to Las Vegas, that's right Sin Town to WIN the Billboard Battle of the Bands 2011.





BUY THE NEW GENTLEMEN HALL EP TUESDAY SEPTEMBER 20, 2011




Videos Compliments of Gentlemen Hall YouTube

0 COMMENT NOW OK!: