Jul 16, 2011

19 Essential Google+ Resources


Let's Hang Out? Wait, what?


As we all know Facebook has been the dwindling downfall to most of our personal and professional lives alike. Filled with fantasy farmlands and fancy self proclaimed "social models" how could one not lose track of time while letting the world know they are "eating ice cream".  I must say I fell in love with Facebook around the same time I had a girl trying to fall in love with me, let's just say I still have FB.


So I Ask... If Mark Zuckerburg could get 750000 million of us to "Like" Facebook - How many human lives will be taken by Google+ ?


I ask only because after Facebook promised us freedom to the world, they then allowed the underworld into our everyday Facebook life - creating a realm of viruses and fake "OMG" videos to wreak havoc on the supple minded "clickers".


With that said I give to you the resources needed to master the "HangOut" and make sure your "Circles" are tight. I just wish I had the hammer of Thor...







19 Essential Google+ Resources

0 COMMENT NOW OK!: