Jan 9, 2012

Charles Barkley Is Shaq On TNT SNL Skit [Video]



On point was Charles Barkley this past Saturday. The former NBA player and sports commentator put on his best beard this past weekend to play the role of Shaq. I must say he was pretty dead on with the mumbles and awry comments at one point mentioning "One time I ate ribs" in regards to nothing. Keenan Thompson plays the roles of Sir Charles Barkley and doe's an even better job with the jokes and mispronunciation of words. At one point Thompson, I mean Barkley even throws a piece of bologna at Shaq wait, I mean Barkley. The smarty pants at SNL went all in on this skit and it worked out perfectly. My favorite part is when Shaq [predicts Barkley will be fat again and star in "fat Free Will 2" in which Barkley replies "First of all dummy there was already a Free Willy 2 but I'd rather be in Free Wily 2 than Kazaam 1, Shaq I wouldn't see your movies if they was playing on my eyelids". Hahahaha




0 COMMENT NOW OK!: